Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 13 October 2019: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah, and the Northern Emirates, is consolidating its emphasis on happiness by presenting unprecedented and customer-centric offers and deals.
The Fantastic 4 campaign prioritizes the needs of potential and existing customers by saving them money and offering them exclusive deals on their choice of a 2020 Renault vehicle. Whether car buyers are looking for a sporty car, a sedan, or an SUV, Renault has them covered by not only presenting its 2020 lineup at attractive prices but also bundled with fantastic 4 perks:
- Deferred Payment until 2020: Customers need to only pick their car of choice and only start paying in 2020*
- Free Insurance: It says it all. All buyers need to do is get behind the wheel of their 2020 model of choice, and Renault will take care of the rest*
- Free service: Hassle- and worry-free. Renault wants to lift the worry and burden off of its customers’ minds*
- Extended warranty (up to 1 million km): This is another way of saying Renault has your car covered…for life.*
This is an exciting package that customers will unlikely come across anywhere else and are encouraged to drop by their nearest Renault center to find out more. Start the new year with a brand-new vehicle and experience the best savings.
* Terms and conditions apply
About Arabian Automobiles Company
Arabian Automobiles Company (AAC) is the flagship company of AW Rostamani Group. With 50 years in the business, AAC is one of the leading automotive dealers in the GCC and exclusive distributor for Nissan, INFINITI and Renault vehicles in Dubai and the Northern Emirates. Arabian Automobiles is looking back on 50 years of excellence and passion, and forging ahead with its vision to enrich customer lives and remain the trusted automotive brand of choice.
Arabian Automobiles became the first automotive company in the UAE to be awarded the prestigious ‘Dubai Quality Gold Award’ by Dubai Economy in May 2017. In the same year, INFINITI won ‘Best Performing Brand’ in the automotive category of the Dubai Service Excellence Scheme; an accolade previously won by Nissan in 2016 and Renault in 2015. In 2015, Arabian Automobiles received the Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum business award for most outstanding performance and in 2013 it became the first private company in the UAE to be inducted into the prestigious Palladium Balanced Scorecard Hall of Fame for strategy execution. Arabian Automobiles Company is currently the holder of Nissan Motor Company’s ‘Global Nissan Aftersales Award and is the only Nissan distributor to have won the award for ten years in a row.
Across its Dubai and Northern Emirates network, Arabian Automobiles operates:
- 11 new vehicle sales showrooms of Nissan, 6 new INFINITI centers and 4 new vehicle sales showroom of Renault
- 6 certified pre-owned car facilities
- 24Hrs Service Center at Ras Al Khor, Dubai
- Central Logistics Centre at Dubai Industrial City
- 16 service centres
- 90 minute Express Service
- 14 spare parts outlets
- Arabian Automobiles is ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified.
10 total views, 2 views today