The renowned Monaco address is re-opening on the 19th of June
Monaco – June 2020: Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo is all set to re-open on the 19th of June following the restart of global travel across the world.
Guests can get to escape for a few days to get together and share moments of happiness to the luxury hotel that is home to two Michelin-starred restaurants and ODYSSEY, a cocoon of well-being imagined and designed by the legendary Karl Lagerfeld.
Because time spent with your loved ones is precious, the Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo gives you the opportunity to enjoy moments of happiness to live as a couple, with family or friends. The famed address is ready to welcome guests with a special offer that allows for an unforgettable and luxurious experience while maintaining the highest levels of safety and sanitization.
The Superior Room offer at the hotel starts at 510 Euros and includes:
- your stay from the Superior Room to the Deluxe Suite with American breakfast included,*
- free parking during your stay,
- access to the ODYSSEY pool area, a real cocoon of well-being imagined and designed by Karl Lagerfeld,
- Two complimentary signature cocktails to be enjoyed at ODYSSEY, **
- The opportunity to check-in at the time of your choice on the day of your arrival and the possibility to check-out
- until 4 p.m. on the day of departure.
* Price per room and per night, taxes and service included for 2 people.
Offer valid according to availibility for one night, possibility to extend your stay.
Cancellable and modifiable until 6 p.m. on the day of your arrival. After 6 p.m., one night penalty will be applied.
325 total views, 1 views today