An exciting new addition to the world-famous entertainment destination, located in the heart of downtown Dubai
Soho Garden, the go-to dining and nightlife destination set alongside the Meydan Racecourse in the ever-evolving Downtown Dubai, is excited to reveal the latest addition to its offer, Soho Beer Garden. Opening this December, this expansive outdoor venue is directly adjacent to Soho Garden and has been designed to welcome a hip, urban crowd looking for unique dining and entertainment experiences from day to night.
Soho Beer Garden is the perfect location for upbeat socializing, bringing the best of London’s eclectic attitude to the heart of Dubai. Open daily from midday until 3am, Soho Beer Garden houses a number of different elements leaving visitors spoiled for choice. Guests can choose between The Foxglove, a heritage British gastropub with traditional décor and authentic British and Irish beer selection, or the outdoor Beer Garden, with a large selection of the best of international and bespoke craft beers. The Beer Garden also features one of the UAE’s largest screens, for unmissable sporting highlights, and a live stage for a range of music performances. An additional healthy day to night restaurant concept is planned for early 2021.
The expert team will ensure there’s never a dull moment at Soho Beer Garden, with a packed weekly offering including a lively Friday Brunch, ladies’ night, live music, sports screenings, quiz nights and more. Designed to reflect the tastes of Dubai guests and tourists, the vibe will be elevated yet relaxed for an unmissable venue that represents a welcome escape from the hustle of downtown.
In December, Soho Beer Garden will celebrate the winter holidays in festive style with one of the UAE’s best Christmas fairs, with a huge Christmas Tree, an outdoor market, seasonal food and drink and more, to put the destination on the map for those looking for new and authentic experiences without leaving the city.
John Saliba, CEO of the Soho Garden project said: “We’re delighted to open Soho Beer Garden in time for the Christmas and New Year celebrations in Dubai. The extension to our successful Soho Garden venue reflects our efforts to be the leading entertainment destination, and to strive to enhance the experience for each and every visitor. This year, we’ve all been restricted in travelling, so we decided to take guests on an unforgettable journey to the streets of London and Manhattan. I’m excited to see the feedback from our guests.”
SBG PRESS RELEASE
- Opening first week of December
- 25,000 square ft
- One of the Biggest sports screen in Dubai
- Weekly offering will entail: lively Friday Brunch, ladies night, live music, outdoor beer garden, sports venue, quiz night, tradional indoor british gastropub
- The project will be separated into 3 elements:- The Foxglove (indoor/outdoor heritage british gastropub), The healthy indoor/outdoor café & restaurant (organic, vegan, raw dishes), The beer garden (Picnic benches, live stage, pub food)
- Daytime opening 12pm – 3am
- Visible wood Napolitan pizza oven
- Located at the meydan racecourse grandstand, joint to soho garden,
- Entrance way from outside and also from within soho garden to create a connection between the two experiences.
- Quote from John Saliba CEO **please reword accordingly – “In our efforts to be the leading entertainment destination in the UAE and to extend the offering of Soho, we have created Soho beer garden to further take you on a journey even while being restricted in travelling you will be able to feel like you are traveling to the streets of NYC and London.
- Render – Approved images to be provided soon
- Menus british for the Foxglove gastropub and german for the outdoor beer garden
- Large Beer selection
- Christmas market from Dec 2nd – Jan 2nd
985 total views, 1 views today