With the start of Ramadan and the soaring summer, it is imperative to hydrate and protect your skin to the tee. Leading Korean destination, The Face Shop has unveiled their all-natural hydration line, Yehwadam Artemisia to help keep your skin moist and supple during Ramadan and the hotter months ahead. The Artemisia range features a hydrating toner, emulsion and moisturizing cream aka, the perfect summer skincare fix.
Our skin needs moisture to maintain a healthy glow. However, the harsh summer we face can damage the skin’s moisture barrier leading to lost elasticity, dryness or extra oiliness and often premature aging. The skin may also appear dull from lack of sleep in Ramadan. Therefore, it is important that we take extra precaution and follow a proper skincare routine that includes natural products to keep it looking young and healthy.
Korean beauty products have been trending now more than ever and all for good reason and that being the ingredients used in the products. A key ingredient of the Artemisia line is Mugwort. Sourced from the rich lands of Korea, this magical herb consists of high levels of detoxification, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, providing the skin with the ultimate protection and a lasting soothing effect.
The Yehwadam Artemisia line includes:
- The Face Shop Yehwadam Artemisia Soothing Moisturizing Toner – 180 ML
A clear, fresh toner that delivers instant moisture to the skin.
- Rich moisturizing ingredients that replenish deep hydration to the skin form a moisture barrier.
- A lightweight texture with fast-absorbing, less sticky.
- The Face Shop Yehwadam Artemisia Soothing Moisturizing Emulsion – 160 ML
- Contains plant-derived emulsifier and moisturizer ingredients.
- Forms a moisture barrier immediately after application and low-viscosity emulsion that absorbs softly giving it a refreshing feel to your skin!
- The Face Shop Yehwadam Artemisia Soothing Moisturizing Cream – 120 ML
A lightweight, non-sticky moisturizing cream, very best for acne-prone skin and oily dehydrated skin.
- Silky finish texture for acne-prone skin & oily dehydrated skin
- Lecithin emulsification technology – provides a soft, silky application and moisturizes the skin
How to use the Yehwadam Artemisia line?
After your cleansing routine in the morning and evening, take an appropriate amount and gently apply it along the skin texture over the entire face, pat lightly for absorption.
The line features a refreshing fragrance of fresh Lime, Bergamot’s Citrus, and the gentle Lavender blended together, with a subtle Woody scent – so much so, you can’t stop applying it!
Ready to streamline your skincare collection? The Face Shop Yehwadam Artemisia Soothing Moisturizing Line is available across all The Face Shop stores across the UAE.
7,052 total views, 2 views today