Ready for the Summer?
Fitness coach Rachael Sacerdoti shares ‘It’s SO Simple’ indoor workout and guilt-free dessert recipes
As the temperature rises, It’s SO Simple founder (ISS) Rachael Sacerdoti shares easy-to-follow indoor exercises for those who would like to start their fitness journey at home.
No equipment full body exercise
This full body exercise set requires no equipment and is suitable indoors. Rachael says, “Try these High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) moves for a bodyweight workout burn. This high intensity exercise hits each body part and is both a strength and aerobic exercise. These moves can be tailored by adding weights. HIIT with weights can burn fat and calories both during and after the workout, build muscle, and improve heart health.”
- Glute bridge x15
- Curtsey lunge and teep x 8 per side
- Crunch and Leg lift x 15
- Shoulder taps x 8 per side
- Mountain Climbers x 20
- Commandos x 12
- Sprawl x 12
- Repeat 3 times with 10-second break in between
A firm believer of keeping everything in balance, she also shares ISS cream recipes for the whole family to enjoy. She continues, “These scrumptious ISS creams are naturally sweetened with fruit and do not contain any added refined sugars. They also contain a fair amount of protein because of the greek yogurt that is used. This is the perfect sweet treat to quell the summer heat and to fulfil your sweet tooth. Compared to normal store-bought ice cream, the calories are much lower and if consumed in the correct quantities, you can be sure to enjoy these without the threat of any weight gain.”
Chocolate ISS cream
3 Frozen bananas
2 Dates (pitted)
4-5 Ice cubes
2/3 cup Cocoa powder
1 cup Almond milk
1 tbsp Decaf coffee
- Add the ingredients to a blender and blend together for a few minutes.
- Add some chocolate chocolate chips in and stir in until mixed well.
- Pour into a tin and pop into the freezer for a few hours.
- Once the ice cream has set, remove and serve.
- Sprinkle with desiccated coconut. Enjoy!
Strawberry and Banana ISS cream
About 1 cup of frozen strawberries
About 1 cup of frozen banana
About ¼ cup of almond milk
- Add frozen strawberries, frozen banana, almond milk, Greek yogurt to the blitzer.
- Blitz all the ingredients together until smooth
- Tip, if it isn’t smooth enough add more almond milk while its blitzing
- Add the mixture to a tin or a pot and put into the freezer to set a little bit
It’s SO Simple is an online fitness programme to help busy women sustain a fitness routine. It is designed to maximise the potential of a short amount of exercise from the comfort of your home. ISS features online exercises, nutritional meal plans, progress tracking, personal consultation, and a community group. For more information, please visit the official website on https://itssosimple.co.uk or check out @itssosimple_rs on Instagram.
About It’s SO Simple
It’s SO Simple is a 12-week fitness programme for the mind and body. Founded in 2020 by UK-based fitness coach Rachael Sacerdoti, the programme focuses on calorie control and protein intake utilising online tools and techniques that encourage motivation and accountability.
82 total views, 2 views today